Step right up boys and girls and all others! Get those jabs, get those boosters and you too can virtue signal the bejesus out of anyone who will listen when you tell them that the worse you feel after getting the poke of experimental chemical sludge, the better you’re protected.
Systemic Reactions to Covid Vaccines Now Being Sold to Public as a ‘Feature’ – via childrenshealthdefense.org
After advertising the benefit of breakthrough infections, mainstream media is now putting a positive spin on systemic side effects by reframing them as signs of vaccine effectiveness.
Last month, U.S. News & World Report gave readers the encouraging news that vaccine failures, in the form of so-called breakthrough infections, were actually a reason (for those who survived them) to celebrate added protection from subsequent infection.
This week, CNN — reporting on a study published last week in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) Network Open — reassured us that the worse you feel after receiving a COVID-19 mRNA injection, the better your protection.
And check it out, if you really feel bad after the poke or booster of chemical goo, you might get on this list:
VAERS data released Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention show 1,447,520 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID-19 vaccines, including 31,696 deaths and 263,462 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020, and Oct. 21, 2022. – childrenshealthdefense.org
Just look at all the ‘disorders’ you might acquire:
VAERS data from Dec. 14, 2020, to Oct. 21, 2022, for 6-month-olds to 5-year-olds show:
- 4,482 adverse events, including 187 cases rated as serious and 8 reported deaths.
- 5 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation).
The CDC uses a narrowed case definition of “myocarditis,” which excludes cases of cardiac arrest, ischemic strokes and deaths due to heart problems that occur before one has the chance to go to the emergency department.
- 27 reports of blood clotting disorders.
- 46 reports of seizures.
VAERS data from Dec. 14, 2020, to Oct. 21, 2022, for 5- to 11-year-olds show:
- 14,938 adverse events, including 701 rated as serious and 29 reported deaths.
- 47 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis.
- 71 reports of blood clotting disorders.
- 183 reports of seizures.
VAERS data from Dec. 14, 2020, to Oct. 21, 2022, for 12- to 17-year-olds show:
According to the CDC, “VAERS data available to the public include only the initial report data to VAERS. Updated data which contains data from medical records and corrections reported during follow up are used by the government for analysis. However, for numerous reasons including data consistency, these amended data are not available to the public.”
- 269 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to 17-year-olds where the reaction was life-threatening, required treatment or resulted in death.
- 1,336 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis with 1,167 cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
- 301 reports of blood clotting disorders with 278 cases attributed to Pfizer.
- 27 cases of postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS) with all cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
VAERS data from Dec. 14, 2020, to Oct. 21, 2022, for all age groups combined, show:
- 16% of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
- 53% of those who died were male, 42% were female and the remaining death reports did not include the gender of the deceased.
- The average age of death was 72.
- As of Oct. 21, 8,608 pregnant women reported adverse events related to COVID-19 vaccines, including 5,027 reports of miscarriage or premature birth.
- Of the 16,555 cases of Bell’s Palsy reported, 73% were attributed to Pfizer vaccinations, 22% to Moderna and 5% to J&J.
- 3,040 reports of Guillain-Barré syndrome.
- 10,100 reports of anaphylaxis where the reaction was life-threatening, required treatment or resulted in death.
- 4,844 reports of myocardial infarction.
- 43,699 reports of blood-clotting disorders. Of those, 29,940 reports were attributed to Pfizer, 9,849 reports to Moderna and 3,820 reports to J&J.
- 24,438 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis with 18,514 cases attributed to Pfizer, 5,459 cases to Moderna and 417 cases to J&J.
- 70 cases of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease with 57 cases attributed to Pfizer, 12 cases to Moderna and 1 case to J&J.
- 564 cases of POTS with 418 cases attributed to Pfizer, 125 cases to Moderna and 21 cases to J&J. (childrenshealthdefense.org)
Don’t ever forget…these shysters are all about your health.
Tonight’s musical offering: