Even though we all have a front row seat at Armageddon whether we want to be here or not, hilarity can still be found watching the psychofuck’s entangle themselves in their own bullshit, and having no working gray cells in their brains, have to reached into their bags of ‘been there, done that’ and proclaim whatever they pull out to be some undiscovered strain of new shiny shyte that we, the unwashed, have never seen before.
WHO Recommends Masks Again, Preps World for Another Global Lockdown in Fall – via healthimpactnews.com
All who believe in ‘Godvernment’, assume the proper position:
by THOMAS LAMBERT
The Counter Signal
The WHO is preparing the world for the next season of lockdowns, refusing to admit the emergency is over and recommending governments reimplement mask mandates.
“I’m concerned that cases of COVID-19 continue to rise, putting further pressure on [sic] health systems and health workers. I’m also concerned about the increasing trend of deaths. The emergency committee on COVID-19 met on Friday last week and concluded the virus remains a public health emergency of international concern,” said WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom.
Adhanom continued, saying the Committee is concerned about subvariants of Omicron that most people have never even heard of because they’ve tuned out COVID news since the end of the lockdowns. He added that there’d been a rise in cases while simultaneously claiming there’s not enough testing or surveillance to determine the severity of COVID. Astounding.
He then bemoaned the drop in vaccine uptake, saying not nearly enough people are lining up to get their second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth… booster shots. (read more)
And thank the gods the shysters are always thinking ahead, ready and all too willing to fleece and sicken the bejesus out of the populace… again.
White House to Offer Second Booster to All Adults in Plan Announced One Week After $3.2 Billion Deal with Pfizer – via childrenshealthdefense.org
The Biden administration on Tuesday announced a new strategy to manage Omicron subvariant BA.5, now responsible for the majority of COVID-19 cases in the U.S.
As part of its strategy, the White House is developing a plan to allow all adults, including those under 50, to receive a second booster shot amid worries of waning immunity among those who were vaccinated and boosted six months ago.
The announcement comes one week after the Biden administration revealed it had signed a $3.2 billion deal with Pfizer for 105 million additional vaccine doses — with an option for 300 million more — to include reformulated bivalent boosters targeting Omicron BA.4 and BA.5 subvariants.
Okay…sounds like a crock of excrement. Let’s sniff further:
The Biden administration hopes swiftly expanding access to booster shots will enable people who already received their first booster dose to receive reformulated shots — not yet authorized — this fall.
In addition, officials want to use up vaccine doses that are reaching their expiration dates and would otherwise be discarded, despite peer-reviewed research showing second and third doses of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine provide protection against the Omicron variant for only a few weeks.
Dr. Peter Marks, director of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, said during the meeting he hoped changing the booster would “convince people to go get that booster,” adding the FDA already had plans in the works to begin a booster campaign in October.
Although there have been no clinical trials to date testing modified vaccines with Omicron subvariants in humans, Marks said manufacturers will be “asked to begin clinical trials with modified vaccines containing an omicron BA.4/5 component, as these data will be of use as the pandemic further evolves.”
“To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible.” ―
Tonight’s musical offerings:
LeAnn Rimes – ‘Blue’
Grateful Dead – “Mama Tried” – Grateful Dead ‘Skull & Roses’