Lollipops and candy canes are falling from the sky today.
Lamentations have turned into hallelujah’s. Sweet mother of baby Jesus, it’s “V-day” in the UK!
Covid: UK vaccination programme getting under way – via BBC.com
The first people in the UK are set to receive a coronavirus jab on what has been dubbed “V-Day”, as a mass vaccination programme begins.
About 70 hospital hubs across the UK are gearing up to give the Pfizer/BioNTech jab to the over-80s and some health and care staff.
The programme aims to protect the most vulnerable and return life to normal.
Finally, free from the wet face diapers, free to see the smiles of loved ones again, free to hug, free to shed the shackles your loving and caring government have ordered because the all-knowing cornholio is such a mystery that these government geniuses have yet to figure out.
But, not so fast my friend.
Prime Minister Boris Johnson said: “Today marks a huge step forward in the UK’s fight against coronavirus.”
But he added: “As the programme ramps up in the weeks and months ahead, it is as important as ever to keep to the Covid Winter Plan – following the rules in your area and remember the basics of hands, face and space.”
Ministers have warned it could be Easter by the time restrictions are lifted in a significant way.
Yeah, that’s right. Initially, way back in March, it was 15 days of shutdown of your lives, that has grown to 10 months of shitf**kery from these shysters. And now that the ‘Holy V” is here, well, maybe by Easter, hell, who knows, maybe by Christmas canceled version 2021 – it’s all about how the dart lands on the cornholio dartboard.
The vaccine was 95% effective for all groups in the trials, including elderly people.
But it is not yet known how long the immunity it provides lasts, or whether it stops people from passing the virus on to others.
Clive Dix, deputy chair of the government’s vaccine taskforce, said: “We may have to vaccinate every year like we do for the flu.”
“Not yet known how long the immunity it provides lasts, or whether it stops people from passing the virus on to other”. You mean, your exhaustive 10 month development and research of these vials of battery acid couldn’t provide such basics?
Ah yes, vaccinate every year….a nice win for the Big Pharma pigs.
Sadly, the apathetic’s, ignorant’s and lolcow’s could care less to research beyond their noses.
Emergency COVID-19 Vaccines May Cause Massive Side Effects – via mercola.com
- Early November 2020, Pfizer announced its vaccine is more than 90% effective. One week later, Moderna — which designed its vaccine candidate in just two days — boasted a 94.5% effectiveness rating
- Clinical trial data leave out crucial information, such as the cycle threshold used for the PCR testing, whether “cases” had symptoms or not, and how long the vaccine lasts if protective
- None of the COVID-19 trials for which we have data are designed to find out whether the vaccine reduces hospitalization rates or deaths. They only look at whether it reduces symptoms if you do get infected
- The estimated number needed to vaccinate (NNTV) for Moderna’s vaccine is 167, meaning 167 people must receive the vaccine in order to prevent one case of COVID-19
- The estimated NNTV for Pfizer’s vaccine candidate is 256
An extensive article.(read more)
And bonus material tonight – from doctors who won’t be interviewed by the mainstream media shits:
Doctors Around the World Issue Dire WARNING: DO NOT GET THE COVID VACCINE!!
“The wisest thing in the world is to cry out before you are hurt. It is no good to cry out after you are hurt; especially after you are mortally hurt. People talk about the impatience of the populace; but sound historians know that most tyrannies have been possible because men moved too late. it is often essential to resist a tyranny before it exists.”
Tonight’s musical offering:
A different, yet still delightful version of “jingle bells”