Remember how happy you were when you came to find out that significant information had been withheld from you, keeping you from assessing the pros and cons of that delightful colonoscopy procedure that your doctors, family, friend and even co-workers tell you must have so that you too might experience the misery they endured?
Of course not…how could you when anything outside the for-profit medical establishment is censored.
With that lovely corporate behemoth, Google, who used to incorporate the motto “do no evil”, now find that it’s in your best interest if you aren’t able to find information that just might be a tad outside the boundaries of corporate f**kery they want to you pay attention to.
With 70,000 people using Google every minute to inquire of health choices, alternative methods and choices are vanishing.
Of course, we all should feel the joy of being reamed up our arse’s with a somewhat sanitized steel rod to check out the internal workings of our colons, having no idea that if one eats properly, avoids GMO’s, fantasizes from time to time about time travel, digs herbs and vitamins, believes in the gifts from Mother Earth rather than the poisons concocted by corporate demons, and has 2 or 3 bowel movements each day that your colon probably doesn’t need a ream-job from these medical charlatans.
Another time-tested real thing is to, stop… using… their… shyte.
There are alternatives to these psychopath’s offerings:
A search engine that I have been using with wonderful results is…
- SwissCows – A zero-tracking private search engine based in Switzerland, hosted on secure Swiss infrastructure.
- Duckduckgo.com is another
- Startpage.com, yet another
If you want a use a browser that doesn’t track your every click through the world wide waste, consider installing and using Brave.com
And if you might want to get off the merry-go-round of having your every word and thought monitored and recorded with emails sent to loved ones and any and all in between…there are alternatives with having these jackals read every sentence you construct:
Here are ten alternatives to Gmail that do well in terms of privacy:
- Tutanota – based in Germany; very secure and private; free accounts up to 1 GB
- Mailfence – based in Belgium; lots of features; free accounts up to 500 MB
- Posteo – based in Germany; €1/mo with 14 day refund window
- StartMail – based in Netherlands; $5.00/mo with 7 day free trial
- Runbox – based in Norway; lots of storage and features; $1.66/mo with 30 day free trial
- Mailbox.org – based in Germany; €1/mo with 30 day free trial
- CounterMail – based in Sweden; $4.00/mo with 7 day free trial
- Kolab Now – based in Switzerland; €4.41/mo with 30 day money-back guarantee
- ProtonMail – based in Switzerland; free accounts up to 500 MB
- Thexyz – based in Canada; $1.95/mo with 30 day refund window
via wakingtimes.com –
…and there are so many alternatives provided in this link to the surveillance that is non-stop – all it takes is your willingness to say “no”, and act as human, a real human, would do.
Or, you can continue on with Google and the likes, secure with that deep fuzzy feeling that deciding whether to take a somewhat sanitized steel rod up your arse, is left to shysters to decide.
Jesus, Mary & Joseph! How much more of their jive will we swallow?
Tonight’s musical offering:
“Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?” (Chicago cover) – Leonid & Friends