Tis the season, as the saying goes, to celebrate the birthday of Jesus in a variety of commercial ways of which, we’re probably sure, He would never stop vomiting from if He were to drop in for a gander of the nuttiness that has ensued since He ascended from this madness over 2000 years ago. 4 shopping days left…Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
And with the season of giving, it’s such a blessing to hear of the latest “gifts” from our caring government:
US Legalizes Funding the Creation of Deadly Viruses – via antimedia.org
On Tuesday, the Department of Health and Human Services lifted a ban on funding for research that focuses on making germs more lethal. The new framework is intended to guide future funding decisions for research involving manipulation of potential pandemic pathogens.
Officials Admit Flu Vaccine 2017 Likely Worthless – via mercola.com
- In Australia, the predominant circulating flu viruses were influenza A (H3N2), against which the flu vaccine had a preliminary effectiveness of just 10 percent
- The composition of the 2017–2018 U.S. flu vaccine is identical to that used in Australia, which means it’s likely to be only minimally effective
- Many factors contribute to flu vaccines’ high failure rate, including virus mismatches and the substrate used to produce them, namely eggs
- In the U.S., most selected influenza viruses are grown in eggs, where the vaccine-strain viruses can mutate and render the vaccine ineffective
Yes, it’s a bloody mess here in the good ole’ USA. Maybe it always has been in one fashion or another, given that from 1913, the country was overtaken and has been ruled since by a bat-shit crazy banker oligarchy.
But that’s hardly in the Xmas spirit. Maybe better to celebrate that for which we should be grateful:
- Tom Hanks Wouldn’t Screen ‘The Post’ at the White house, Decries Attacks on First Amendment – via HollywoodReporter.com. Interesting – I guess Mr. Hanks First Amendment rights have been violated time and time again – this explains his ability to speak his mind without repercussions. We’ve liked you in so many movies…but please, just stop it and save your sanctimonious horseshit for cocktails with Meryl.
- “Star Wars” Box office Decline? “Last Jedi” First Tuesday Receipts are 42% Off from “The Force Awakens”! via – showbiz411.com. We haven’t checked ‘The Book of Revelations’ on this one but it could be a sign the end is very near.
- A Freaky Humanoid Robot That Sweats as it does Push-ups! – via wired.com. Yes, the advancement of robots, most importantly in the ‘sweating’ category, advances all causes here on ‘planet earth’.
- Apple confirms: Your iPhone does get slower with age. – via usatoday.com. No frickin’ way! Well, that does it – all the more reason to trade up to the newest and most expensive model available immediately. I have texts and epic photos to post! “There’s a Sucker Born Every Minute”, a phrase associated with P.T. Barnum sums this one up nicely.
- Exodus Starts: Millennials Ditch City Life – via zerohedge.com. What??? You mean those of us who aren’t Millennials can now enjoy ‘city life’ as we did before your arrival? No way! (in the words of Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog – I keed, I keed!)
The gifts of the holiday season just keep giving!
But there’s still a few days before Santa’s big arrival, so, we’d better be good and stop writing!
Bill Evans Trio ~ Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Photo credit (front page): http://www.unsplash.com/@designedbyjess
Photo credit: http://www.unsplash.com/@lesanderson