The orange presidential nutjob had wonderfully, insane quips, all allowed by the gods of confusion to demonstrate to the unwashed, just what a demented mind sounds like.
Evidently, 4 years of a nuttery wasn’t enough for the useless eaters to recognize how they are being screwed each day by government dickheads, and so the gods of confusion continue with their magnanimous offerings, giving us good ol’ Joe Biden, suffering withdrawal from warm cookies and milk before being tucked into bed, spouting off his latest shitfuckery that none should abide thereof:
President Biden Twice Says “350 Million” Americans Are Vaccinated, Which is More Than The Entire Population – via realclearpolitics.com
The bad sitcom just keeps repeating. The unwashed keep watching.
Get ‘Jabbed’ or “Miss Out on the Good Times”, Government Tells Young in Latest Ad Campaign – via thedailyskeptic.com
If you don’t get vaccinated against Covid, you won’t be able to enjoy your life, young people are told in the latest Government ad campaign which will be shown on billboards, on television and on social media platforms. In a nod to the introduction of vaccine passports at nightclubs and other “large venues” later this year, the ad tells young Brits: “Don’t miss out on going clubbing” by not getting ‘jabbed’.
Hmmm, the good times the young are missing out on….let’s check just a bit further:
VAERS Latest Data Include 2 New Reports of Teen Deaths Following Covid Vaccine, as Total Reports of Deaths Exceed 12,000 – via childrenshealthdefense.org
This week’s U.S. data for 12- to 17-year-olds show:
- 15,741 total adverse events, including 947 rated as serious and 18 reported deaths. Two of the nine deaths were suicides.
The most recent reported deaths include a 15-year-old boy (VAERS I.D. 1498080) who previously had COVID, was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy in May 2021 and died four days after receiving his second dose of Pfizer’s vaccine on June 18, when he collapsed on the soccer field and went into ventricular tachycardia; and a 13-year-old girl (VAERS I.D. 1505250) who died after suffering a heart condition after receiving her first dose of Pfizer.
- Other deaths include two 13-year-old boys (VAERS I.D. 1406840 and 1431289) who died two days after receiving a Pfizer vaccine, a 13-year-old boy who died after receiving Moderna (VAERS I.D. 1463061), three 15-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1187918, 1382906 and 1242573), five 16-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1420630, 1466009, 1225942, 1475434, and 1386841) and three 17-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1199455, 1388042 and 1420762).
- 2,323 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to 17-year-olds with 99% of cases
attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
- 406 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) with 402 cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
- 77 reports of blood clotting disorders, with all cases attributed to Pfizer.
This week’s total U.S. VAERS data, from Dec. 14, 2020 to July 30, 2021, for all age groups combined, show:
- 21% of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
- 54% of those who died were male, 43% were female and the remaining death reports did not include gender of the deceased.
- The average age of death was 73.2.
- As of July 30, 2,636 pregnant women reported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 912 reports of miscarriage or premature birth.
- Of the 2,533 cases of Bell’s Palsy reported, 50% were attributed to Pfizer vaccinations, 43% to Moderna and 6% to J&J.
- 483 reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, with 40% of cases attributed to Pfizer, 35% to Moderna and 24% to J&J.
- 121,452 reports of anaphylaxis with 44% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 48% to Moderna and 8% to J&J.
- 8,048 reports of blood clotting disorders. Of those, 3,428 reports were attributed to Pfizer, 2,910 reports to Moderna and 1,665 reports to J&J.
- 2,018 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis with 1,275 cases attributed to Pfizer, 667 cases to Moderna and 71 cases to J&J’s COVID vaccine.
FDA eyes full approval of Pfizer vaccine by early next month
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accelerated its timeline to fully approve Pfizer’s COVID vaccine — planning to complete the process by the beginning of September, people familiar with the effort told The New York Times.
President Biden said last week he expected a fully approved vaccine in early fall. But the FDA’s unofficial deadline is Labor Day or sooner, according to The Times.
“You show me a capitalist, and I’ll show you a bloodsucker” ―
Tonight’s musical offering:
Sting – ‘Seven Days’
Where I work you can ‘self identify’ (as being fully vaccinated) by requesting for AND wearing a yellow lanyard with your employee badge. (you don’t have to wear a ‘face’ mask once vaccinated). You can try not wearing a mask but anyone can challenge your vaccine status by asking to see your (uhh) vaccine status (uhh) ‘covid’ card.
Sadly I’m seeing more and more yellow ‘ribbons’ around the necks of people I work with.
How far we’ve come…
LikeLiked by 1 person
Jesus , Mary and holy St. Joseph! Yellow ribbons around the necks