New levels of shitfuckery from the Covid cult swell each day.
Even on the shores of lake Gehenna, the demons are mightily impressed with the boatloads of BS the unwashed are swallowing.
All it takes for the lolcows to clutch their pearls even more tightly, is some hyena in finely tailored clothing or a military-type uniform opening their pie hole and emitting their gaseous, toxic waste:
On Monday’s broadcast of CNN’s “AC360,” Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy stated that, even if you’re vaccinated, if you live in an area with high infection numbers and have children too young to be vaccinated, “wearing a mask, especially in indoor settings when you go out, is the right thing to do” even though the risk of transmission is small. And that localities with rising cases “should strongly consider” re-instituting masks.
Murthy said, “I know that, if you’re fully vaccinated, like you and I are, our risk of both getting sick and transmitting it to our children is low. But if you are in an area where there’s a lot of infection or if you’re worried about that risk of transmission, then wearing a mask, especially in indoor settings when you go out, is the right thing to do. That’s what I do. Because again, I want to take every possible measure to protect my child, even though the risk is low, given that I live in an area where there’s a lot of virus being transmitted, I want to be extra cautious. And so, that’s what I do, and that’s what all parents can do, is take that extra step.”- via breitbart.com
Wasn’t the mighty poke suppose to protect all of the jabbed…from everything?
There is the everyday ‘word salad’ via texts from friends and family members that one must endure, then there’s the waste of vowels and syllables from morons, dopes and shysters, promoting vials of chemical goo that does what?
Let’s check the peer-reviewed studies on the wearing of face diapers that these dickheads couldn’t be bothered with reading:
Mask mandate and use efficacy in state-level Covid-19 containment – via medrxiv.org
Conclusions Mask mandates and use are not associated with slower state-level COVID-19 spread during COVID-19 growth surges. Containment requires future research and implementation of existing efficacious strategies. (read the full review here)
Are Face Masks Effective? The Evidence – via swprs.org
- A May 2020 meta-study on pandemic influenza published by the US CDC found that face masks had no effect, neither as personal protective equipment nor as a source control. (Source)
- A Danish randomized controlled trial with 6000 participants, published in the Annals of Internal Medicine in November 2020, found no statistically significant effect of high-quality medical face masks against SARS-CoV-2 infection in a community setting. (Source)
- A large randomized controlled trial with close to 8000 participants, published in October 2020 in PLOS One, found that face masks “did not seem to be effective against laboratory-confirmed viral respiratory infections nor against clinical respiratory infection.” (Source)
- A February 2021 review by the European CDC found no high-quality evidence supporting the effectiveness of non-medical and medical face masks in the community. Furthermore, the European CDC advised against the use of FFP2/N95 masks by the general public. (Source)
- A July 2020 review by the Oxford Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine found that there is no evidence for the effectiveness of face masks against virus infection or transmission. (Source)
- A November 2020 Cochrane review found that face masks did not reduce influenza-like illness (ILI) cases, neither in the general population nor in health care workers. (Source)
- An April 2020 review by two US professors in respiratory and infectious disease from the University of Illinois concluded that face masks have no effect in everyday life, neither as self-protection nor to protect third parties (so-called source control). (Source)
- An article in the New England Journal of Medicine from May 2020 came to the conclusion that face masks offer little to no protection in everyday life. (Source)
- A 2015 study in the British Medical Journal BMJ Open found that cloth masks were penetrated by 97% of particles and may increase infection risk by retaining moisture or repeated use. (Source)
- An August 2020 review by a German professor in virology, epidemiology and hygiene found that there is no evidence for the effectiveness of face masks and that the improper daily use of masks by the public may in fact lead to an increase in infections. (Source)
Yet because the Surgeon General here in the U.S., took a dump… be afraid, be very afraid and follow his anus droppings.
Folks, pure vaudeville…and utter insanity that we follow these fucks,
“Nobody can give you freedom, nobody can give you equality or justice. If you are a man, you take it.” ―