The Richie Allen Show – Tuesday, June 22nd
Richie is joined by Dr. Roger Hodkinson. Dr. Roger Hodkinson received his general medical degrees from Cambridge University in the UK where he was a scholar at Corpus Christi College. Following a residency at the University of British Columbia he became a Royal College certified general pathologist and also a Fellow of the College of American Pathologists. Roger has been recognized by the Court of Queen’s Bench in Alberta as an expert in pathology. Roger tells Richie, that giving covid-19 jabs to children is akin to government sponsored child abuse. Roger believes that the jabs are completely unnecessary and are proving to be harmful, particularly to people at the end of their lives. He discusses Antibody Dependent Enhancement and why, even though it’s an unproven theory, he is nonetheless very concerned about it. Do not miss this conversation.
(The interview with Dr. Hodkinson starts at the 28:35 mark and lasts about an hour – but listening to entire program, is well worth the listen)
Eric Clapton: Speaking Out About ‘Pain and Agony’ From Covid Vaccine Led to Alienation, Broken Friendships – via childrenshealthdefense.org
In an interview with Oracle Films, musician Eric Clapton shared details about his painful reaction to the COVID vaccine, and how he felt alienated from friends after mainstream media blasted him for speaking out.
- Musician Eric Clapton detailed his experience suffering from a severe adverse reaction to the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.
- The first dose of the vaccine left him shaking, with fever and chills, and “out for the count for about a week.”
- The second dose led to a significant worsening of his peripheral neuropathy, leaving him in “pain and agony” and unable to use his hands for about three weeks.
- Clapton said what disturbs him the most about the pandemic response is coercion — NHS propaganda ads in the U.K. featured photos of sick, elderly people with sayings like “Look him in the eyes and tell him the risk isn’t real,” which Clapton referred to as victimization.
- Clapton believes more people aren’t speaking out because of fear of reprisal if they go against the official narrative — he’s felt alienated and lost friends due to his views. (read more)
Eric Clapton: Exclusive & Uncensored | Oracle Films
From a commentator of this video, that mostly says it all:
Tonight’s musical offering:
Eric Clapton – ‘Change The World’