“It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.” – George Orwell, 1984
Ah, but if only things were that pleasant these days.
Instead, you know what’s going on…shysters, liars, dopes and cement heads entertaining the unwashed with such an assortment of shitfuckery that it makes one eye spin clockwise, the other counter-clockwise.
You tell your mate or relative, friend or favorite sex partner that it’s a nice day – blue skies abound, completely void of chemical engineering – epic bitching sessions ensue. You see, miserableness is enjoyed best when shared with others.
But hold onto your candy canes, boys and girls, for government and media butter sticks have good news for all of you have shouted, YES! AMEN! I am at one with the message, at one with the foot stench, and at one with anal drippings.
U.S. officials: Anxiety drove Covid-19 vaccine reactions in 5 states including Colorado – via 9news.comBasically, some people get so freaked out by injections that their anxiety spurs physical symptoms.
NEW YORK — It was anxiety — and not a problem with the shots — that caused reactions in dozens of people at coronavirus vaccine clinics in five states, U.S. health officials have concluded.
Experts say the clusters detailed Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are an example of a phenomenon that’s been chronicled for decades from a variety of different vaccines. Basically, some people get so freaked out by injections that their anxiety spurs a physical reaction.
“We knew we were going to see this” as mass COVID-19 vaccine clinics were set up around the world, said Dr. Noni MacDonald, a Canadian researcher who has studied similar incidents.
The CDC authors said the reports came in over three days, April 7 to 9, from clinics in California, Colorado, Georgia, Iowa and North Carolina. The investigation was based on interviews with, and reports by, clinic staff.
Many of the 64 people affected either fainted or reported dizziness. Some got nauseous or vomited, and a few had racing hearts, chest pain or other symptoms. None got seriously ill. (read more)
There you have it….it’s ANXIETY that’s causing reactions to the cornholio poke of battery acid.
Throw the pop-tarts into the toaster and let’s celebrate.
Oh dear..evidently, the corporate media isn’t able to to do what this shitposting writer can do, research just a tad, that leads to you believe it was more than a scant 64 people who experienced reactions from the jab of goo. What about the rest of the 118,000 folks who experienced serious injuries?
Let’s, dive in just a bit more: (via – childrenshealthdefense.org/defender)
Significant Jump This Week in Reported Injuries, Deaths After COVID Vaccine
VAERS data released today showed 118,902 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 3,544 deaths and 12,619 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and April 23, 2021. – via childrenshealthdefense.org/defender
Data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the number of injuries and deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) following COVID vaccines showed a significant jump in reports of injuries and deaths compared with last week’s numbers.
VAERS is the primary government-funded system for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S. Reports submitted to VAERS require further investigation before a causal relationship can be confirmed.
Every Friday, VAERS makes public all vaccine injury reports received as of a specified date, usually about a week prior to the release date. Today’s data show that between Dec. 14, 2020 and April 23, a total of 118,902 total adverse events were reported to VAERS, including 3,544 deaths — an increase of 358 over the previous week — and 12,619 serious injuries, up 2,467 since last week.
And a bit more…
This week’s VAERS data show:
- 21% of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
- 54% of those who died were male, 44% were female and the remaining death reports did not include gender of the deceased.
- The average age of death was 75.3 and the youngest deaths reported include two 15-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1187918 and 1242573 ) and a 16-year-old (VAERS I.D. 1225942). There were other reported deaths in children under 16 that could not be confirmed or contained obvious errors.
- As of April 23, 598 pregnant women reported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 170 reports of miscarriage or premature birth.
- Of the 1,099 cases of Bell’s Palsy reported, 51% of cases were reported after Pfizer-BioNTech vaccinations, 39% following vaccination with the Moderna vaccine and 131 cases or 12% of Bell’s Palsy were reported in conjunction with J&J.
- There were 121 reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome with 44% of cases attributed to Pfizer, 43% to Moderna and 17% to J&J.
- There were 33,673 reports of anaphylaxis with 39% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 44% to Moderna and 16% to J&J.
Fuck this! Tis much easier on my lazy and ignorant intellect that I am down with the ’64’. And as far as the other 118,000…well, screw them! – I’ve got a jab to take!
“A body of men holding themselves accountable to nobody ought not to be trusted by anybody.” – Thomas Paine
Tonight’s musical offering:
Leo Kottke – “From the Cradle to the Grave”