As massive anti-lockdown protests raged worldwide on Saturday, it appears the insouciant’s and willful ignorant’s in America had better things to do – God only knows what they could be as so many are at home, clutching pearls, washing their hands continually, bleaching the bejesus out of everything and looking upon their fellow human as a walking disease.
There are many addictions – addiction to fear seems the most prevalent in the States – that, and those complimentary addictions to apathy, laziness and self-righteousness that keep the addiction raging.
Facts are presented, and like a crucifix thrust into the face of Dracula, they howl, spit, snarl, yell and foam at the mouth – for to continue to believe in the cult of fear, one must cast out all facts and truth, lest their addiction to it can no longer be fed.
CDC Ignores Inquiry Into Increasing Number of Deaths, Injuries Reported After Covid Vaccines – via childrenshealthdefense.org
VAERS data released today showed 38,444 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 1,739 deaths and 6,286 serious injuries since Dec. 14, 2020.
The addicted could give a shyte, if they are even aware of this. They want, clamor and demand the poke of battery acid…and you’d better roll up for it as well, lest they crank their heads in complete circles three times and projectile vomit on you.
CDC shows Covid-19 has high survival rate; doctor still wants to see precautions taken – via winknews.com
A CDC update Wednesday says individuals are more likely to survive the coronavirus after contracting it. The health agency says if you have the virus between the ages of 0 to 70, you have a 99% survival rate. And if you’re over 70, the survival rate is nearly 95%.
While this CDC update is a relief for many, doctors are extremely worried, and an NCH Healthcare System doctor hopes you still take precautions.
“My first thoughts are, ‘This is what I thought all along,’” said Pam Pischner, the owner of Grouper and Chips.
Pischner says she’s glad the CDC released the percentages – (from the CDC).
“It will make people not so fearful,” Pischner said. “Get over the fear.”
Gov. Ron DeSantis (FL) also tweeted about the update, saying people in the age groups of 0 to 19 have a 99.997% chance of survival if they contract COVID-19, the age group of 20 to 49 a 99.98% chance, 50 to 69 years old 99.5% and 70 years old and above a 94.6% chance.
This was from September 23rd of last year. Widely unreported by the corporate media, the unwashed were uninformed, evidently, purposely. The fear must continue.
Rapid Testing is Less Accurate Than the Government Wants to admit – via propublica.org
Rapid antigen testing is a mess. The federal government pushed it out without a plan, and then spent weeks denying problems with false positives.
Portuguese Court Rules PCR Tests “Unreliable” & Quarantines “Unlawful” – via off-guardian.org
An appeals court in Portugal has ruled that the PCR process is not a reliable test for Sars-Cov-2, and therefore any enforced quarantine based on those test results is unlawful.
Further, the ruling suggested that any forced quarantine applied to healthy people could be a violation of their fundamental right to liberty.
Most importantly, the judges ruled that a single positive PCR test cannot be used as an effective diagnosis of infection.
Landmark legal ruling finds that Covid tests are not fit for purpose. So what do the MSM do? They ignore it. – via rt.com
New CDC report shows 94% of Covid-19 deaths in US had contributing factors – via fox8.com
According to the report, only 6% of deaths have COVID-19 as the only cause mentioned, revealing that 94% of patients who died from coronavirus also had other “health conditions and contributing causes.”
The above are but a few of those reporting the truth that the mainstream media just can’t bring themselves to tell you about. Why? Well, just for starters, watch any mainstream media news program, stayed tuned to the commercials, and count the number of Pharma commercials. Even those wrapped in fear and propaganda can discern who is funding them.
“Things Are Out of Control” – There is a Shortage of Everything and Prices Are Soaring: What Happens Next – via activistpost.com
- “Things are now out of control. Everything is a mess, and we are seeing wide-scale shortages.” (Electrical Equipment, Appliances & Components)
- “Supply chains are depleted; inventories up and down the supply chain are empty. Lead times increasing, prices increasing, [and] demand increasing. Deep freeze in the Gulf Coast expected to extend duration of shortages.” (Chemical Products)
- “The coronavirus [COVID-19] pandemic is affecting us in terms of getting material to build from local and our overseas third- and fourth-tier suppliers. Suppliers are complaining of [a lack of] available resources [people] for manufacturing, creating major delivery issues.” (Computer & Electronic Products)
- “We have seen our new-order log increase by 40 percent over the last two months. We are overloaded with orders and do not have the personnel to get product out the door on schedule.” (Primary Metals)
- “A sense of urgency is being felt regarding new orders. Customers are giving an impression that a presence of stability is forthcoming and order flow is increasing.” (Textile Mills)
- “Prices are rising so rapidly that many are wondering if [the situation] is sustainable. Shortages have the industry concerned for supply going forward, at least deep into the second quarter.” (Wood Products)
- “We have experienced a higher rate of delinquent shipments from our ingredient suppliers in the last month. We are still struggling keeping our production lines fully manned. We anticipate a fast and large order surge in the food-service sector as restaurants open back up.” (Food, Beverage & Tobacco Products)
- “Steel prices have increased significantly in recent months, driving costs up from our suppliers and on proposals for new work that we are bidding. In addition, the tariffs and anti-dumping fees/penalties incurred by international mills/suppliers are being passed on to us.” (Transportation Equipment)
Continued belief in these government and media arseholes’ bullshit just might keep the juice of fear running through your veins…but what happens when their juice no longer can provide the food and shelter to keep you living?
“There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.”
Tonight’s musical offering:
Canon in D – Pachelbel (Cello-Guitar Duo) – Beall and Finch