The Way You Look – The months of their Scamdemic

The gods of mayhem, destruction and shitfuckery must be entertained daily. It is written in their contracts with God, Mother Earth, or the committee of dolphins who started this shindig, that before entering the 9th circle of Hell where they’ll assume their eternal duties, they would be allowed to drive the innocents and unwashed to utter and complete madness while granted access to run loose here on Earth.  Really, does anyone have a clue of this existence?

Of course, the gods, knowing that have the advantage, because they’re gods, no matter being the evil variety – employ dopes, cement heads, psychopath’s, degenerates, shysters, dickheads and every other form of human ant shit they can to spread lunacy among the unwashed. No recipe of total degradation upon the innocents could be completed without the assistance of human slime.

Covid-19 vaccination for kids could start by late spring or summer, Dr. Fauci says – 

WASHINGTON — The government’s top infectious disease expert said Friday he hopes to see children being vaccinated starting in the next few months. It’s a needed step to securing widespread immunity to the coronavirus.

“Hopefully by the time we get to the late spring and early summer we will have children being able to be vaccinated,” Dr. Anthony Fauci said during the White House coronavirus briefing.

Vaccines are not yet approved for children, and Fauci was looking ahead to a time they will be plentiful. Even older adults are having difficulty getting shots at the moment. As of Thursday, only about 1.3% of Americans had been fully vaccinated with the required two doses of the currently available vaccines.

Why is the lawn jockey still on the loose?  The gods of brutal annihilation of all life are mightily pleased with this demon.

Yeah, that’s right. Only 1.3% of Americans have chosen injection of the vials of battery acid….because maybe the other 98.7% know it’s a vial of battery acid.

329 Deaths + 9,516 Other Injuries Reported Following Covid Vaccine, Latest CDC Data Show – via childrenshealthdefense.org

The numbers reflect the latest data available as of Jan. 22 from the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System website. Of the 329 reported deaths, 285 were from the U.S., and 44 were from other countries. The average age of those who died was 76.5.

The reports, filed on the VAERS website between Dec. 14, 2020 and Jan. 22, describe outcomes ranging from “foaming at the mouth” to “massive heart attacks” to “did not recover.”

According to the Washington Post, as of Jan. 29, 22 million people in the U.S. had received one or both doses of a COVID vaccine. So far, only the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have been granted Emergency Use Authorization in the U.S. by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). By the FDA’s own definition, the vaccines are still considered experimental until fully licensed.   (read more)

But then…oh dear!  More shitfuckery from the gods administering jackshit, that if you but take the poke of antifreeze, all is as they say it should be:

Really?

Vaccinated Congressman Test Postive For Covid: via gatewaypundit.com

U.S Rep Stephen Lynch (D-MA) has announced that he tested positive for COVID-19 after receiving both doses of the Pfizer COVID vaccine. (read more)

But don’t fret – all is right and proper with the world – the unwashed have received the ‘message’:

Late-night freezer failure in Seattle sends hundreds scrambling to get a fast-expiring Covid-19 vaccine – via seattletimes.com

Jesus Christ, folks….the absolute shit we listen to and follow from these anus droppings.

***

Tonight’s musical offering:

Frank Sinatra – The Way You Look Tonight

2 comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s