Living under the false impression that lives sentenced to house arrest will be commuted, with the shackles of wet face diapers trashed, noses and mouths making their reappearance, and social distancing only to be practiced when visiting government and corporate shysters and cement heads at their high security prison cells – the unwashed have opened their Christmas presents and see that beneath the coals are nothing but further anus droppings from these arseholes.
The gods of Gehenna have had an easy row with ensuring the rolls of souls entering Hell will be never-ending. All they’ve had to do is present the unwashed with a revolving door of idiots, morons and dopes to believe in…and sometimes it even presents itself in the human form of a lawn jockey. Too easy. The unwashed continue to believe:
Who knew when you were born, that your chances of exiting this vaudeville act in the merciful way of passing in your sleep at old age would be nixed by an Italian donkey, lawn jockey size:
To push you to get vaccinated against a virus that healthy people under the age of 50 have very little reason to fear, he will just say things that aren’t based on the secular religion of science:
Recently, a figure to whom millions of Americans look for guidance — Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, an adviser to both the Trump administration and the incoming Biden administration — has begun incrementally raising his herd-immunity estimate.
In the pandemic’s early days, Dr. Fauci tended to cite the same 60 to 70 percent estimate that most experts did. About a month ago, he began saying “70, 75 percent” in television interviews. And last week, in an interview with CNBC News, he said “75, 80, 85 percent” and “75 to 80-plus percent.”
In a telephone interview the next day, Dr. Fauci acknowledged that he had slowly but deliberately been moving the goal posts. He is doing so, he said, partly based on new science, and partly on his gut feeling that the country is finally ready to hear what he really thinks. (emphasis added)
To be clear, I have not cared about Fauci’s gut feelings in quite some time. In part, because he has reversed positions many times when it was politically convenient. Also, because of his lies of omission, which have Americans believing things that just aren’t true. A few examples:
- A positive test is a “case” of COVID-19. A New York Times analysis pointed out in August that our tests are too sensitive, and only 10% of the positive tests may result in an actual illness or ability to transmit the virus.
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo managed the height of the early pandemic correctly. In reality, Cuomo’s policies killed thousands of nursing home residents, and then he used his authority to cover it up.
- Fauci’s well-publicized flip-flop on mask-wearing.
- A less publicized flip-flop on the asymptomatic spread of COVID-19. In January, he said it was not a significant factor with respiratory viruses. A recent JAMA meta-analysis of 52 studies backs this up, noting that asymptomatic and presymptomatic spread accounts for 0.7% of transmissions among household contacts. Yet Fauci tells us we need to wear masks indoors and out and socially distance for the foreseeable future. The JAMA paper says that only about one in four spouses will contract COVID-19 from their symptomatic partners. But you need a mask alone in the park.
- Outdoor and surface transmission are not really a thing. Surface transmission of COVID-19 was noted to be unlikely by the CDC in May. The New York Timesreported a growing consensus that outdoor transmission was not likely in May. Even indoor restaurants are reportedly responsible for about 2% of COVID-19 transmission.
That is my very short list of grievances with the Fauci. Don’t even get me started on his silence on low-cost, generic drugs to treat COVID-19 in an outpatient setting. I probably should have put them into a thread on Festivus, as the annual airing of grievances is a far more valid holiday designation than Dr. Fauci Day. (read more)
Sweet mother of God and baby Jesus…this is the vermin we’re listening to.
And if you might doubt this Italian lawn jockey – there are other ‘saints’ of the cornholio cult, spewing their golden rods of vomit for you to swirl your bended knee in:
In Christmas message curbed by Covid, Pope calls on Nations to Share Vaccines – via reuters.com
VATICAN CITY (Reuters) – Pope Francis in his Christmas message on Friday said political and business leaders must not allow market forces and patent laws to take priority over making Covid 19 vaccines available to all, condemning nationalism and “the virus of radical individualism”.
‘the virus of radical individualism’! What the fuck has this demon concocted in his empty head? Let’s check further:
“I beg everyone, heads of state, companies and international organisations to promote cooperation and not competition, to find a solution for everyone – vaccines for all – especially for the most vulnerable and needy in all areas of the planet,” he said.
Francis also appeared to criticise people who have refused to wear masks because it violates their freedom, an attitude that has become widespread in nations such as the United States.
“And neither can we allow the virus of radical individualism to triumph over us and make us indifferent to the suffering of other brothers and sisters,” he said.
But in the real world, where bullshit and continued insanity from these shitters is dumped on the innocents, unwashed, apathetic’s and willful ignorant’s, reality is ignored, and most go to bed each night, boned or wet that they believe what they are told to believe, proud they believed the mounds of horseshit presented to them in the latest nightly news segment.
And if they might come across a whiff of truth and reality – tis easier to bury their heads in their pillows of ignorance, comforted that they know deeply of that which they don’t know/
More Casualties Reported Among Healthcare Workers from Experimental Unapproved Covid Vaccines – via healthimpactnews.com
Oh dear! The truth is a kick in the crotch!
Tonight’s musical offering:
Pink Floyd – “Us and Them”