In tonight’s episode of, ‘why doesn’t everyone just stay in their homes and die’, the house of pain takes on an even more surreal and Gehenna-like feeling from the psychopath and cement heads in government issuing whatever fear porn they can conjure up after their latest conference call with Beelzebub:
The following is over a week old, but shows how the mind of a government cement head works:
Polis: Unsafe Holiday Actions Like Putting a Gun to Grandma’s Head:
by Michael Roberts, via westword.com
Colorado Governor Jared Polis‘s November 13 press conference about COVID-19 contained plenty of terrifying data from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, including an astronomical new daily case count. But arguably his most chilling words were reserved for stressing the risks involved with intergenerational celebrations of Thanksgiving.
According to Polis, celebrants from different households who want to spend Thanksgiving together need to isolate themselves starting today in order to minimize the prospect of unwittingly transmitting the disease to vulnerable individuals. “For families who do want to get together and that’s something you want to enjoy,” he said, “the more family members who make the decision to self-quarantine, the more likely it is that you’re not bringing a loaded pistol to Grandma’s head.”
Blatant vaudeville f**kery.
If one ever wanted to see what a real dickhead looks like, one only has to click on the link above for a full viewing.
Cases, cases, cases. The fear porn from these maniacs is based on cases. Cases of cancer, heart disease and ingrown toe-nail no longer matters. It’s cases of a virus…a frickin’ virus.
If any can say of anyone in their inner circle or crib, who have died from the cornholio specifically, and not ‘with’ the cornholio, step up to the plate and claim your portion of a bridge in the deserts in Arizona for sale.
And if any of you need guidance on how to ‘celebrate’ the upcoming holidays, the CDC have issued their guidelines for believers of shitf**kery, jive, nonsense, bullshit, stench, vile and vomit:
If you do plan a gathering on Thursday, the CDC has updated its recommendations:
If having guests to your home, be sure that people follow the steps that everyone can take to make Thanksgiving safer. These steps include:
- Have a small outdoor meal with family and friends who live in your community.
- Limit the number of guests.
- Have conversations with guests ahead of time to set expectations for celebrating together.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and items between use.
- If celebrating indoors, bring in fresh air by opening windows and doors, if possible. You can use a window fan in one of the open windows to blow air out of the window. This will pull fresh air in through the other open windows.
- Limit the number of people in food preparation areas.
- Have guests bring their own food and drink.
- If sharing food, have one person serve food and use single-use options, like plastic utensils.
Hey Mom…come quick, look….Dad has been carving up the turkey for the past hour and a half with a plastic utensil.
Why is his hand bleeding, and why aren’t we ready to eat?
All hail the dickheads!
Tonight’s musical offering:
Holiday classics soon to be banned: