On this episode of The Phase of Our Lives, aspirations of exiting the house of pain are extinguished as soon as hope rears its ugly head among the unwashed, with further miscues and failures from elected pinheads steeped in stupidity being implemented for the unwashed to impale themselves upon.
Feast your eyes upon the latest tasty bit of shitf**kery from the CDC regarding the reopening of schools, and then think back to when you were in grade school. Could you adhere to a barn full of shyte like this?
Recommendations to reopen schools amid COVID-19 include:
- Face coverings for all staff. Face coverings should be encouraged for students when physical distancing is difficult, but may be a challenge for younger students to wear all day.
- Signage on how to stop the spread of COVID-19 with reminders of proper hand washing, promotion of protective measures and keeping adequate supplies.
- Keep the same group of children with the same staff as much as possible.
- Cancel field trips, inter-group events and extracurricular activities. Gradually limit gatherings, events and extracurricular activities to those that can maintain social distancing with proper hygiene support and restrict those from higher transmission areas.
- Seating and desks should be at least six feet apart.
- Turn desks to face in the same direction instead of facing each other or have students sit on one side of a table spaced apart.
- Close off communal spaces such as dining areas and playgrounds if possible or otherwise stagger use and disinfect.
- Serve meals in classrooms instead of a cafeteria or group dining hall if possible.
- Social distance as much as possible on school buses such as one child per seat on every other row. – via tennessean.com
Jesus, Mary and holy St. Joseph – what kind of psychological warfare is being unleashed upon the truly innocent?
Yet parents will dutifully obey these tyrants’ ‘guidelines’, clutching their hand-held radiation devices each night, looking for the latest from these demons they’ve convinced themselves are the voice of God.
And speaking of the voice of God, there’s more ruination of good, clean fun from the CDC:
If you’re not all hot and bothered by the weather this coming Summer, you will be once you show up at your local pool, oiled up and ready for some sun worshipping and then cooling off by soaking in chlorinated water:
On Wednesday, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published new guidelines for operating swimming pools during the coronavirus pandemic. The documentation arrives just a few days before Memorial Day weekend, when many outdoor pools typically open for the summer season.
- Mask up – until you dive in
- Stay 6 feet apart, in and out of the water
- Cover those coughs
- Whistles won’t be the only warnings you hear
The CDC recommended that pool staff use the public address system and the facility’s social media accounts to regularly broadcast announcements on how to stop the spread of the virus.
What a way to spend a hot Summer afternoon, baking under sun and then having your brain baked by a massacre to your senses.
I’ve read the re-opening ‘guidelines’ of the 50 states here in the factory of sadness. It’s all a hodgebodge of decimation of freedom and common sense, just as it has been during the days of our virus.
But there is hope, boys and girls, for the King has spoken. Let’s check in with the latest from the Faucet of nonsense:
Dr. Anthony Fauci says staying closed for too long could cause ‘irreparable damage’ – via CNBC.com
Stay-at-home orders intended to curb the spread of the coronavirus could end up causing “irreparable damage” if imposed for too long, White House health advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci said.
“I don’t want people to think that any of us feel that staying locked down for a prolonged period of time is the way to go,” he told CNBC.
This gollum was telling the world just a scant few months ago that masks weren’t needed, but then they were; that lockdown was required, but now is not – these are the demons the Trump administration parades out nearly each day to crush the spirit and lives of the innocent’s.
But there are other ways and thinking outside this madness…yes?
Dr Zach w/ Del Bigtree ~ Life, Death and Reclaiming Spiritual Awareness (9 minutes)
“So early in my life, I had learned that if you want something, you had better make some noise.”―
Tonight’s musical offering:
Ludwig van Beethoven – Symphony No. 7 in A major, Op. 92 Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra – Iván Fischer, Conductor